You are living someone’s dream life so take some time off and show gratitude for whatever you have. If you don’t know how to show gratitude towards life then below are some best gratitude quotes of 2021.
Showing gratitude is the best way of thankfulness. You should be thankful for what you have and appreciate what you don’t have. Your greatness will remain inside you till you show gratitude.
So here are the best 35 gratitude quotes for you all which will make you realize how grateful we all are.
The Best Gratitude Quotes 2021
1. “As we express our gratitude we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.”
2. “A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.”
3. “When you focus on your gratitude the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.”
4. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.”
5. “It is not that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful.”
6. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving turn routine jobs into joy and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.”
7. “Gratitude is the open door to abundance.”
8. “Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.”
9. “Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other.”
10. “If you want to find happiness gratitude.”
11. “Wear gratitude like a cloak and it will feed every corner of your life.”
12. “Gratitude is a powerful catalyst for happiness.”
13. “It is through gratitude for the present moment that the spiritual dimension of life opens up.”
14. “Gratitude is one of the most medicinal emotions we can feel. It elevates our moods and fills us with joy.”
15. “The real gift of gratitude is that the more grateful you are, the more present you become.”
16. “When gratitude becomes an essential foundation in our lives miracles start to appear everywhere.”
17. “Gratitude is the fairest blossom that springs from the soul.”
18. “There is a calmness to life, lived in gratitude, a quiet joy.”
19. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.”
20. “Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.”
21. “Thank you is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding.”
22. “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.”
23. “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
24. “Gratitude opens the door to the power, the wisdom, the creativity of the universe. You open the door through gratitude.”
25. “An attitude of gratitude brings great things.”
26. “Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.”
27. “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”
28. “It is only with gratitude that life becomes rich.”
29. “Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity…it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
30. “Gratitude opens the door to the power, the wisdom, the creativity of the universe. You open the door through gratitude.”
31. “None is more impoverished than the one who has no gratitude. Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy.”
32. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.”
33. “The root of joy is gratefulness…It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful.”
34. “It’s not happiness that brings us gratitude. It’s gratitude that brings us happiness.”
35. “Happiness is itself a kind of gratitude.”
I hope you like these quotes about gratitude and after reading them you also feel thankfulness. Which quote you loved the most let us know in the comments.
Also if you have other quotes then share them with us in the comments. Till then read our related posts given below.